Linear drive technology: precision, with high-output
Used in almost all sectors of industry, these grinders are suitable for manufacturing and resharpening cutting tools as well as for pre-finish grinding of production components.
Five CNC axes, with anti-backlash AC direct drives driven by linear motors make the Schutte 335LINEAR universal grinding machine exceptionally fast, yet accurate. You get better grinding performance, better surface finish and greater precision.
- Compactly constructed, with a small foot-print and large machining area
- Provide a direct view of machining process, w/ optimal-fitting doors having no drip edges
- Open machining allows for easy set-up
- Machine has a rigid axis-layout, allowing optimal force transmission, w/ tilted swivel axis
- Optimized pivot point of grinding spindle allows minimum of actions
- Cooling temperature of machine is maintained
- Operator-friendly, with SIGSpro or Numroto software
- Accelerations up to 1 g, speeds up to 48 m/min
- Backlash-free direct drives in all axes
- Precise, fast contouring, with damping in all infeed axes
- Repeat accuracy in positioning and axis motion
- Constant dimensional accuracy, resulting from stable machine construction and fluid-cooled drives
- Temperature-controlled, micro-filtered coolant provides best possible grinding quality