325 (Series) Grinder: SIGS Pro
Modular software developed by Schütte simplifies grinding operations and programming
When dealing with complex kinematic processes, simple operation and easy programming are not involved. Schütte recognizes this by providing In-house developed SIGS (Schütte Integrated Grinding Software), modular designed, this software offers extensive support and flexibility to users.
The SIGSpro software always provides consistent support for the user: Users can program the machining operation and devices in an operation-based and menu-guided manner at the machine or the PC workstation.
Benefits of SIGSpro
- Comprehensive, operator-friendly control system
- Simple to learn – Windows-oriented menu
- Extensive support to generate programs and selection of Technologies for tool grinding
- Allows for working with a work station in production engineering
- Development possible for other customer requirements and new machine functions
- Easily programmable
- On screen simulation – No need to purchase simulation software